M&K CPAs LLP can provide a wide range of financial management and business consultation services to companies. It is strong and experienced, in particular, in merger and acquisition of small to medium sized companies including valuation of business, due diligence and negotiation support, post-agreement sales execution and financing consultancy.
Financial and Management Consultancy Services:
– Due diligence on M&A; post-agreement share/asset sales execution;
– Advice on business financing;
– Advice on selection and implementation of management information systems and accounting systems;
– Advice on business best practices, internal control systems and US SOX control and audit;
– Establish financial plan and analysis process including budgeting and management monthly KPI report; and
– Improve operational efficiency by streamlining business processes and implementing new technologies.
The firm also comprises registered immigration advisor and exempted market dealer and is able to provide consultancy services relating to immigration and private capital markets in Canada. Our extensive connection with various business associations can not only provide clients with business investment opportunities throughout Canada but also potential immigration opportunities via business investment projects under the Provincial Nomination Programs.